Riverwoods AYSO Soccer Complex Information
The Lewisburg AYSO home fields are located at the Riverwoods Soccer Complex on River Road in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania.
Directions to the Riverwoods Soccer Complex
- From points north of Lewisburg, travel south on Route 15, turn left at the stop light at McDonald's/Evangelical Hospital, onto River Road. Stay with River Road as it curves to the right and proceeds along the Susquehanna River. Riverwoods will be on your right along River Road.
- From points south of Lewisburg, take 15 north, through the stop light at 45, and continue through several stop lights, turning right at the stop light at McDonald's/Evangelical Hospital, onto River Road. Stay with River Road as it curves to the right and proceeds along the Susquehanna River. Riverwoods will be on your right along River Road.
- From points east of Lewisburg, travel west on 45 toward town. Turn right on Water Street immediately after crossing the bridge into Lewisburg. Turn right onto St. Anthony Street, just past the Street of Shops. Cross the St. Anthony Street bridge and Riverwoods will be on your left.
- From points west of Lewisburg, travel east on 45 until you get to the intersection of 15 and 45,. Turn left, taking 15 north and going through several stop lights. Turn right at the stop light at McDonald's/Evangelical Hospital, onto River Road. Stay with River Road as it curves to the right and proceeds along the Susquehanna River. Riverwoods will be on your right along River Road.
- For Lewisburg 14U home games, travel to the Milton State Park. All Lewisburg 14U home games in 2019/20 will be played at the Milton AYSO fields at the Milton State Park. This will be noted on the game schedules.
Riverwoods Fall 2021 Map
Other Area K Field Information
The following is a list of directions to all the Area K fields in which Lewisburg AYSO plays.
- Take Route 45 West to Mifflinburg. At the first traffic light (at the Sheetz), turn left. The 8U-15U fields are in front of the schools and the 6U fields are behind the elementary school.
- Take Route 15 North to the Milton Exit (Route 642). Turn right at the traffic light at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 642. In the middle of the bridge over the Susquehanna River, turn right at the Milton State Park Exit. Soccer fields are on the island in the park. Allow 10 minutes travel time.
- All Lewisburg 14U home games will be in Milton during the 2019/20 season.
- Take Route 15 North to Interstate 80. Take Interstate 80 East to Interstate 180. Take Interstate 180 North to the first exit (McEwansville). At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right on Old Susquehanna Trail. Take this road for several miles until you see Warrior Run High School on the right. Turn right immediately after Warrior Run High school on Warrior Run Boulevard. The soccer fields are on the right after about a mile (just after a small bridge).
- From Lewisburg, take route 15 south to Selinsgrove. Pass the mall and continue across the metal bridge into downtown Selinsgrove. After passing through most of the downtown, turn right on Sassafras just after the gas station. The soccer fields are on the left next to the Kidsgrove park.
6U - 10U Fields
- From Lewisburg, take Route 45 east across the Susquehanna River. Turn right on Route 405 and take this until it intersects Route 147. Follow Route 147 south through Northumberland and Sunbury and Fisher’s Ferry (the sign for Fisher’s Ferry is easily missed, unfortunately). About 2 miles south of Fisher's Ferry, you will see a sign indicating a left hand turn ahead. The turn is located at the base of a downhill grade, so as soon as you see the left-turn-ahead sign begin signaling and braking (there is a large grass triangle at this intersection). Turn left onto the Herndon Bypass and follow it for about 2.8 miles. At the end of the road is a green truss bridge, followed by a stop sign where the road intersects Route 225. Turn right at the stop sign onto PA-225, go just past A & L Diesel, and turn right into the parking area for the fields (note: address of A & L Diesel is 4417 PA-225, Dornsife, PA 17823).
12U - U14 Fields
- Take Rt 147 South from Sunbury. Travel on Rt 147 through Herndon. Turn right on Rt. 225, A+ gas station. From this intersection travel 1-1/2 to 2 miles on Rt. 225. Turn right on Dairy Road. The field is a short distance on the left. If you pass the Line Mountain High School, you've gone too far.
- Option 1: The New Berlin Route. Take Route 45 West towards Mifflinburg. Turn left on Dreisbach Church Road and continue on this road into New Berlin. Go straight through the stop sign where this road intersects Route 304, and cross the bridge over Penn's Creek. Immediately after the bridge, turn right. Follow this road all the way to Middleburg. Just before you get to Middleburg, you will see the soccer fields on your right (before you get to Route 104).
- Option 2: The Mifflinburg Route. Take Route 45 West to Mifflinburg. Continue on 45 all the way through down town Mifflinburg until you get to Route 104. Take Route 104 South to Middleburg. The AYSO fields will be on your left just before you get to Middleburg.
Allow at least 30 minutes travel time.
- Former West Snyder Fields: Take Rt. 45 West to Mifflinburg. Turn left onto Rt. 104 South to Middleburg. Turn right on Route 522 South to Beavertown. In Beaver Springs, go past the Dodge/Chrysler car dealer on the left. After this, turn left onto Rt. 235. Go 100 yards and take the second left into West Snyder Elementary.
Allow at least 40 minutes travel time.
- From Lewisburg, take Route 45 East across the Susquehanna River. Turn Right on Route 405. When Route 405 ends, turn right on Route 147. Take this all the way into Northumberland, then turn Left on Route 11. Stay in the left lane, and keep going on Route 11 until you pass the Weis Warehouse on your right. Norry/Sunbury soccer fields are on the right immediately after the Weis Warehouse.